1) Relationship Problems
2) Work and Career issues
* Searching for that next rung on the career ladder
* Considering or reconsidering your first career
* Mid-career and looking for more meaningful or purposeful work
* Later career and looking for encore/pay-it-forward opportunities
* Senior careers: planning for volunteer and board opportunities
3) Time Management
4) Mood Improvement & Relief
5) Philosophical & Spiritual Quests
A few words about my approach:
As you know if we’ve already met, I am completely dedicated to helping people discover their full potential. I know that my solution-focused approach, coupled with practical feedback and respectful listening, helps clients resolve current issues and even long-standing problems or patterns.
If we haven’t met yet, this site will help you answer many questions that you may have about my practice. You’ll also find contact information including my email address, directions to our office space, and phone number. In a comfortable, supportive, and solution-focused approach, you can begin to achieve positive changes.
Invest a few minutes right now towards beginning your future today - 404.441.2347
My associates include specialists who are highly experienced in working with people facing Medical and Health concerns and who work in Psychotherapy. NOTE: When needed, we also work closely with local psychiatrist for help with medications and supplements.